Friday, January 11, 2019
Centre of the Mediterranean and International Studies
The CMIS is a non-governmental and non-profit organization.
The CEMI is a member of euro-Mediterranean network of foreign institutes of politics
The CMIS's Objectives
Promoting studies in relation to Mediterranean and international issues notably through :
- Organization of conferences, seminars, roundtables and workshops.
- Participation in research activities in relation to Mediterranean and international issues either in Tunisia or abroad.
- Organization of training sessions.
To reach these objectives, the CMIS has as interest field:
- Euro-Mediterranean Partnership : association agreement, politics of neighberhood, the Union for the Mediterranean, Euro-Mediterranean zone of free exchange.
- 5+5 dialogue
- The Mediterranean dialogue of the
- Democratic transition in the Mediterranean region.
- Justice and counterterrorism.
- Human security.
- Immigration problems.
- Water issues.
- Sustainable development.
- Conflicts in the Mediterranean region.
- Energy issues.
- - CEMI, BP 135 MONTPLAISIR 1073 TUNIS- TUNISIE
- - Phone +216 52 548 000
- - Fax : + 216 71 887 096
- - e-mail : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Dr. Ahmed Driss
- - Dr. Driss is a Professor of Law and Political Sciences at the university of Tunis. He is a member of non-governmental organiation in Tunisia and abroad
- - Phone: +216 98 327 489
- - e-mail : email@example.com